Sunday, August 31, 2008
Time For Tea
One of the first days of kindergarten, Aly invited her class and teachers over for a tea party. The teachers knew she hadn't checked with me, but the girls didn't. So I decided to let her have an official party with invitations and everything (after she was very clear that we don't invite people over without asking Mommy first). We had a good time. We made crowns, dressed up, decorated sugar cookie teapots, and then had a tea party! :) I was worn out when it was over, but we did have a good time. Aly was quite the hostess. When her big party was over, she made crowns for the rest of us. (She didn't make Caleb and Jake go through that, but her Daddy was a great king!) It was a good diversion from football.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love it! You are as creative as ever! I love that I have these kinds of things to look forward to.
Christy
Post a Comment