Sunday, August 10, 2008

Olympic Hopeful!?!


Aly brought us some comic relief this evening! Of course, we were all excited to watch some of the Olympics this year...I didn't realize, however just how exciting it would be for Aly. When she heard that ladies gymnastics were on, she ran to her room, dug through her dress-up stuff and donned her 'Gymnastics outfit.' She came out ready to compete!! Jake and Anna were trying their best to keep up, but they couldn't get too close. She seems to have inherited her mother's coordination (or lack there of). :)


The funniest part was when she wanted Chuck and I to be the uneven bars! She wanted Chuck to be the high bar and I was to be the low bar. I had to turn her down, but her sweet and very strong daddy did a fantastic job! What a night! Look out 2020 Olympics!!!

1 comment:

The Schenk Family said...

LOL so funny she wanted to be just like the gymnast how cute.