Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kool-aid Cleaner?


Does this really work?? I found a crazy way to get rid of lime deposits in your dishwasher. If you're interested, go here and try it out. Please let me know your results!! I can't try it at the moment because our dishwasher quit!! I have a new one sitting in my kitchen...I'll tell that story later. :) Maybe if I would've tried this sooner I wouldn't be having this dishwasher dilemma!

4 comments:

The Schenk Family said...

I do not think that is weird at all I actually heard that tang works. I say it on a home improvement show for getting ready to sell your house.

Jennifer said...

I should try that...except it might be too late for ours-it's falling apart from all the hard water! :(

Lambert Loggings said...

Jenn ~ That's exactly what happened to ours! Not too encouraging for what the Sterling water must do for our bodies!!
Candace ~ Do you have any other tips like that?? I think they're pretty fun.

Jennifer said...

I just tried it tonight and it actually does work! I know...Sterling water is HORRIBLE. We have a filtration system. It can't be good for you when the medical clinic has (used to anyway) signs up that say "Pregnant & nursing women and children under age 2 should not drink the tap water"! hello!
But the Kool Aid really did work. My wheels turn again! Of course, it didn't help with all the prongs that have rusted and fallen off... :(