Tuesday, August 26, 2008


The Top 10 Ways We Know Football Has Begun

10. I fix hot dogs and mac & cheese for supper multiple times in one week.

9. I find myself having a one-sided conversation and/or answering my own questions.

8. When I see my husband awake, he's surrounded by a bunch of sweaty college boys.

7. A "date" is eating at the college cafeteria.

6. Our yard becomes a forest.

5. My children cry themselves to sleep because they miss their daddy.

4. I catch people giving me the "Oh, that poor single Mom" look when I take the four kids out in public.

3. I feel like it's bedtime at 7:00 in the evening.

2. I watch so much football, I start to dream about it.

And the number one way that I know football has begun...

1. We stock up on candy, noise makers, and other goodies because we can't wait for the first game!!

GO WARRIORS!!!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Kim!
I hope you don't mind me peeking in on your life! I loved this post about football starting... I can definately relate! I love your sign too, i really need one of those! Anyway, I also wanted to let you know that we a coaches wives group on facebook, if you have an account, where liz hehman and others you may know help support eachother through the season. it's called surviving the season.
anyway, good luck to you this season, and by the way thanks for all of your uplifting posts!
Emily

Lambert Loggings said...

Emily! It's great to hear from you! Ella is so precious! It's fun to "peek in on your life" too!!
Candace gave me that cute sign. She might know where you can order one. It' so true, isn't it? It would be fun to see how you all are doing ~ I think I will join the football group. :)
Good luck to you guys too!