Monday, September 22, 2008

Football!!

Football season is well underway with all the ups and downs that go with it. It is so much fun to have a game to look forward to each Saturday. I am sad to say I haven't even snapped one picture of a game. I was so thankful when I saw Jodi's blog. She has taken some beautiful pictures. I'm going to have to link to her great post since my season (of life and football) is a bit different than hers right now. I haven't been able to even think about taking pictures because I'm usually in survival mode at football games, and if I'm lucky I might be able to watch a whole play. :) So.... THANKS Jodi for such a perfect portrayal (in both picture and words) of how the season is going so far.

1 comment:

CJCOdell said...

So Chuck feels important . . . Cade looked at your blog tonight and said Chuck! So go Uncle Chuck! Cade has asked many times if we can take take to the zoo today. He misses you all!