Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kansas State Fair!!

Chuck's always too busy this time of year to take time for the big fair (or so he says). :) I usually feel obligated to take our children so that they don't miss out on this piece of Kansas culture!! Sooooo, even though it was 56 degrees and rainy, we braved the weather and the crowds and enjoyed a couple hours of fair fun! (I also had to take advantage of free entrance and dollar rides. I must be on a money saving kick...see below post!) They each rode a couple of rides.












But I think they enjoyed looking at the animals just as much as they enjoyed the rides. The petting Zoo is always great fun for them. They don't mind getting animal slobber all over.




















The camel was so funny! We had a good time despite the cold weather. We laughed a lot and hopefully made some great memories!

1 comment:

alsonegal said...

Hey, you did go! I'd like to think it was my influence that helped.... :-) looks like fun.