Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Free Jeans!

I have written about deals before and have thought about sharing more about good deals but didn't think my two readers (my mom and father-in-law) would care to read about it. :) But this week at Target, the deals are too good to let slip by without sharing. Last night the girls and I headed "to town" and got some great deals. My favorite was getting FREE jeans (don't have a picture of those)! They also had some great coupons for their Target brand -Up&Up- making for some really cheap cleaning and health supplies.
I bought all this for only $2.11!! I saved $23.87!

I will break down how I got the jeans, but will link to people who are much better at this than me for the other deals.

Here are the details on how to get your free jeans:
*Print the coupon from Target's website ($5 off women's denim): It will be easier to find if you click on the apparel section to the left.
*Target has several styles of jeans on sale ~ I found a pair for $4.98 ~
*Used the coupon.
*FREE jeans! I loved seeing the receipt "...denim $0.00..."

Here are a couple of different places I have seen a breakdown of the other Target deals this week (only good through this Saturday).
From Deal Seeking Mom
From Money Saving Mom and another deal from Money Saving Mom on frozen foods.
And from Moms By Heart.
Hope that helps, Steph. Anyone who has any questions, email me. :)

1 comment:

tbodell said...

Yeah, Kimberly!! Love you!!!