The first thing I made was this necklace. I'm SO excited to give these to the girls for Valentine's Day. They are made out of gumballs! I got the idea here. So fun.
We also made some flowers for the girls' hair. Aly and I have been making hair clips out of silk flowers, but I saw this idea for making your own flowers out of silk and thought I'd give it a whirl.
They were easy and turned out pretty. They were so easy, in fact, that Aly made some all by herself (except for the part that involves fire. Ha.).
The next things I made I got from this money-saving blog. You can read her post here. When my girls got invited to a "princess tea party" I knew I had to try them out!
We made the wands and crowns and are working on the tutu. (the tutu takes a while).
These girls keep me on my "creative toes." They both really enjoy crafts and art projects of all kinds. In fact, Anna saw a picture in my cupcake book that both of them emphatically announced we just HAVE to make for Valentine's Day. We'll see if I can pull it off.



No comments:
Post a Comment