Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Our Favorite Snow Ice Cream

I'm so thrilled to finally have a SNOWY day that amounts to significant snowfall! I've been longingly looking at the beautiful pictures taken of the blizzard in Illinois last week, wishing for some snow of our own.We did have snow last week, but only a couple of inches and it was so bitterly cold, we didn't enjoy it too much. One of our favorite things to do with the freshly fallen snow is make snow ice cream. I've tried several different recipes and they have been ok, but quite a bit of work and the kids weren't that impressed. Well, I finally found a recipe that is easy and delicious. I think I got it from International Delight Facebook page?

Anyway, it is simply:
A lot of fresh white snow. :)
Some coffee creamer (I happened to have this flavor on hand that I got free). :)
Mix it all together.
Viola!

3 comments:

The Schenk Family said...

this sounds fun. I have always wanted to try this. Maybe this weekend!

The Schenk Family said...

PS~ I must be really behind because I missed all the post below. I love the team of horses, how awesome!

Lambert Loggings said...

Hi Candace! You probably missed it because you were expecting me to stick with my pattern of only updating every 1-2 months! Thanks for sticking with me. :)