We went swimming at the college. The kids thought this was the best treat ever! Our kids love to play out in the snow (so do I). This year they even made their first snow man without my help.
But since it was so dangerously cold Tuesday and Wednesday, we had to play in in the snow. :)



Bringing the snow inside was definitely a warmer way to have fun in the snow!For supper that evening, we had taco soup and snowflake quesadillas. Yummy!

The kids enjoyed making their snowflake shapes out of the tortillas. They thought they were the tastiest quesadillas they had ever eaten. :)



2 comments:
see..you ARE crafty and creative!! And brave--I don't think I'll bring snow IN unless it's to make ice cream!! :)
Ha! It really wasn't bad. I gave them each a good-sized tray. When it accidentally got on the table or floor I wiped it up and my table or floor was clean. Lots less messy than pladough!
Post a Comment