After some much needed rest and time with the family, I left the girls with Mom and Dad and headed to Chicago to meet up with my friends from Trinity, Christy, Tamara and Mindy. Christy and I were roommates the whole time I was at Trinity. We didn't know each other before college, but were great friends all four years of school. Christy was a friend, encourager and mentor to me. I am grateful to have her friendship.
Christy and I our Freshman Year
We were able to see each other at Trinity in 2006. We spent a lot of time over our college years in that room!
And our most recent picture. We don't look a bit different after 17 years, do we?? :)I became close with Mindy and Tamara my Sophomore year. We had such great times together!


After all the years so much has changed but so much remained the same.
My three sweet friends. Tamara, Christy and Mindy.
Thanks, girls for a GREAT time!! Thank you also for what you mean to me. I treasure our friendship.



1 comment:
Ok, Ki, you made me cry. I feel the same about you- you are a dear friend!!! LOVE YA!
Chris
Post a Comment