Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pizza Night!

While Chuck was gone to the Shepherd's Conference, we got a little creative in the kitchen. The kids all love to help me cook, so we killed some time whipping up some yummy recipes. We make homemade pizza about once a week. It's a great weekend food that the kids love to help make and eat. This week since we had some extra time, I decided to try a recipe for homemade pizza crust. I usually just buy the packets of crust mix because they are pretty cheap and easy but this week, this recipe sounded so yummy we just had to give it a try. I'm so glad we did. It was DELICIOUS!
Jake was so proud of his creation. It really didn't take any longer than the packets because I didn't have to let it sit and it rose so nicely.
The only problem......there wasn't enough!!


For dessert, we tried these Midnight Molten Brownie Cupcakes form the Betty Crocker Website.

Mmmmmm!!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

You are making me hungry with the food photos, I'll have to check back more often!