
I just had to share something new we've been trying. It is an easy way to get gift cards or other prizes. I heard of Swagbucks a couple of months ago and have earned $20 in Amazon Gift Cards already (and I hardly ever just 'surf' the internet). All you have to do is click on the picture above and get started using the internet. I just downloaded the toolbar and the home page and use one or the other to go anywhere on the internet. Even when I check my email, I type in hotmail on the swagbucks search engine and I win "bucks" for doing what I normally do. You win around 3-5 "bucks" a day that you can then cash in for prizes. My favorite options are the gift cards. I have gotten the Amazon Gift Cards so far because there are so many things we could use on Amazon.com. Books, music downloads, clothes... I think what I'm saving for right now though, is the Wii Fit board and game. It's kind of a fun way to get free things for our family that I wouldn't necessarily want to spend real money on. :) It is kind of slow going until you start telling friends about it, but then you start making a "swagbuck" for every one they win. So if you want to help me out, you can click on the picture to go through my account and we both can get free stuff. :) Good luck getting "swag-rich!!" :)


No comments:
Post a Comment