I have always been a snow lover. I have such fond memories of watching the snow fall from inside, building snowmen and snow houses, or just lying in the snow and letting it fall on me. I have been waiting all winter long for a good, pretty snowfall and here it is!! At the end of March during SPRING BREAK after we've broken out our shorts and short sleeved shirts due to the 80 degree weather we have the most beautiful snowfall I've yet to see in Kansas! We really had a blizzard and were snowed in this morning!! We're guessing we have around a foot of snow.
I think the main reason I enjoy snow so much today is because of the freshness of it. It covers up the dirt and impurities and brings a fresh, new sparkle to life. "Lord, wash me and I will be whiter than snow!" What an encouraging thought!



3 comments:
Jacob has been BEGGING to go outside since yesterday morning. I'm getting a post together of our fun outside this afternoon. They loved it!
I'm glad you made it back safely...I've been praying for your family. We'll have to get together next week since there's no church tomorrow! (I don't think we can even get out of the carport anyway!)
looks like fun! I am glad you are enjoying it!
Christy
We are glad that you got to be home for this great advenutre. We only got a few inches so good thing you were in Kansas and not Illinois! Thanks for coming to see us! We loved it!
Post a Comment