Wednesday, December 16, 2009


I wrote last year about a Christmas tradition Chuck and I have enjoyed doing with our kids. We call them our gifts. I ask the kids what they are thankful for that God has already given us. I type them up, wrap them up and we open one each night in December to remind us that "Every good and perfect gift comes from above." Then we spend time thanking God for the gift. Since the things they come up with always touch my heart, I thought I'd share their list from this year (in their words). We have already received so many precious gifts.

JESUS!!! The greatest gift of all!
People to take care of us, who
bring us food when Mommy is sick
or sad
People who help us
Our nice house
Warm clothes and blankets
Food and Drinks
Good books
Music
Parents who take care of us
The Bible ~ God’s Holy Word
Friends
Our Church
Mommy
Daddy
Jake
Caleb
Aly
Anna
Grandma and Pop Odell
Uncle Curtis, Aunt Jessica, Cade, Joel
Grandma and Papa Lambert
Uncle John
Uncle Tim, Aunt Roxie, Ashlynn, Katie, Maggie, Timmy, Gracie
Uncle Andy, Aunt Betsy, Hannah, Lydia, Emma, Sylvia
Uncle Brian, Aunt Jodi, Culley
Nana ~ That she loved Jesus and that we knew her and that she’s in Heaven

No comments: