I've written before about how humbled we are to have the families that the Lord has blessed us with. We have truly been 'blessed beyond what we can ever ask or imagine!' We don't get to see our Illinois family nearly enough as it is an 11 hour trip. We are able to see them an average of about every other month, which really isn't bad considering the miles in-between, but we always wish it could be more. We try to pack in as much together time while we're there as we can. The guys spent a lot of time fishing. One night we all got to go and hang out at the canal. We had a picnic supper and even a bonfire complete with s'mores - THANKS, Jessica!







I guess I took
more than enough pictures,
after all! I'm just very disappointed I wasn't able to get any of my wonderful grandmother. Thanks again for the great time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment