

This year, all four couldn't wait to take their turn riding with their daddy.
Jake got to go see some other farmers harvest that day. My friend, Jenn graciously invited him to accompany her and her two children on an overnight excursion to her grandparent's farm. Boy was he excited! I had to make him tell us goodbye. He had a wonderful time. You can read about it and see her beautiful pictures here.
When he got back, he was still able to come help Daddy. He thought it was so cool to look through the wheat stubble while we were waiting and find intact pieces of wheat (Reminds me of Ruth and Boaz :) ). He gathered a whole "bouquet" that he is now proudly displaying on our counter.
My cute farmin' men!
This was Anna's first year to really experience Harvest. In the past, she had to stay home or in the van. She had a great time this year exploring...
...and even riding the combine!! When she got down she kept repeating "I wide the combine, Mommy!! I wide the combine!"



2 comments:
love all the pictures. Those kids are growing so fast
Just caught up on all the posts. We miss you guys!! :) Tell your mom I'll get the pictures to her somehow! I love the pic of Anna and her pink boots!!!
Post a Comment