
It was a great week. We had a fun time with the kids, and VBS was really good! This year our church did "Operation Space" from Answers in Genesis. My friends Teri and Jenn have some great pictures and posts on VBS if you're interested. I was in charge of teaching Bible to the pre-school group. It was so much fun but also exhausting to try to entertain and try to teach Biblical Truths to wiggly 3,4 and 5 year-olds! I did the same lesson 4 times in a row, so by the fourth time I had to really muster that enthusiasm or I would loose them! It was truly a blessing, though, to be able to share the Gospel with those little ones and know that there could have been seeds planted in those sweet little hearts for the Lord to nurture and grow in His timing!



No comments:
Post a Comment