
I'm sad to say I forgot to break out my camera for most of our Thanksgiving trek to my parent's house. We had such a great time! The 11 hour trip there went rather smoothly.

Once we were there, I guess we were too busy to take time to pause for pictures! We did snap a few when my cousins came over for our Thanksgiving meal. One of my twin cousins, Andy had a baby on the same day as Anna. They were sooo cute together sitting in Mom's big chair. I think they were almost mesmerized by each other.


Then I had to catch Jake and Cade who are also around the same age. But Cade was too smart for his Aunt Kim (or too much like his daddy) and every time I got ready to snap the picture, he had to fix something in his nose!! They still were pretty cute.

We had a wonderful meal, but most of all we had great fellowship and a chance to testify to the many blessings given us by our Great God!



3 comments:
HI Kim,
I jump on your blog every once in a while to check in on your family. You have a gift with words and your heart shines through! You are a beautiful instrument of God!
I must say you have some great pics and I really enjoy the picture of the boys in the chair - picking the nose. Thanks for sharing! Hope your trip back home was uneventful.
Take care
I love all the pictures of the kids. It sounds like it was a good time.
I tell you what...those pics right there tell the whole world why all four capture my heart!!!
Post a Comment