Those are all so good!!. I am convinced that if you have more than 2 children you should have pictures done professionally. My kids are never ALL looking at the camera at the same time...ugh.
I am a wife, mother of five and a daughter of the King. I am on a quest to improve in each of these areas daily. Meanwhile, God's grace is sufficient for me!
"Finally, brothers, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we ask you in the Lord Jesus to do this more and more." ~ 1 Thes. 4:1
5 comments:
ok, so I see it did take a long time this year!!! These pics are hilarious- you should keep all of them!
Christy
LOL!!! Those are great!
Those are great! I loved them all. The last one looks Christmas card worthy... :) Anna looked at them with me and said "dose are my briends!!"
I think the last one (or the first one) shows all the attitude needed. Lambert or Odell, they've got it! :)
Those are all so good!!. I am convinced that if you have more than 2 children you should have pictures done professionally. My kids are never ALL looking at the camera at the same time...ugh.
Post a Comment