Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Color My World

I am SO thankful to be able to trade children with Jenn every week or two. It has been a blessing to be able to take her kids for a few hours one day and then to have her watch mine another day. She took mine yesterday and what a great time I had to run around town without bundling, buckling and holding little bodies. I got my hair cut, had lunch with my hubby, helped out at Aly's school and had quiet time with the Lord. THANKS Jenn!!!

We got to play with her Anna and Jacob today. Yes, her two and our two babies have the same names! Jake calls their Anna the 2-A Anna or Anna 2-A and their Jacob baby. :) They have so much fun playing together. It's fun for me to be around a three year old that can carry on a conversation in English. Their thoughts are so funny!



Anna helped me make side walk paint and they had a great time making our cement out front beautiful!
Not sure how this happened!!! She said "I was just trying to stir the paint."

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So cute! :) I love that last picture of Aly--the face of complete innocence! ha
What a blessing you & your kids have been to my family! It's so fun to watch our kids become friends.

Staci said...

Looks like they're having so much fun!