
Jacob had a great day full of vehicles. He really enjoys trains, cars and tractors. He was delighted with his "choot choot num-num" translated: train cake. He was also thrilled with his new geo tracks train set. (I got a great deal!!) But I think his favorite present was...

Having Grandma Bev and Pop come visit!!
He was so glad to be with them! And of course they brought presents!!
I think his favorite from them was his airplane shirt that lights up. He also really liked the two yellow tractors! Thanks Mom and Dad!
Jacob Ray, you are such a joy! I am so grateful that you are a part of our family!!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jake!!! From 2-A Anna :)
(way to go on the cake Kim! That's awesome!!)
LOVE the cake! That's awesome! I can't believe how much he's grown up in the short time we've been gone!
That is an awesome cake!! I may have to steal this idea for Kaleb's birthday. He loves trains too.
Happy Birthday Jake!!
Post a Comment