We've been having trouble recently locating our shoes as we are ready to walk out the door. We have a "rule" that each person can have only one pair of shoes in the shoe basket by the front door and the rest go in our closets. This worked out pretty well until lately. We have had more missing shoes than ever. This week Caleb was even late to school because one of his favorite school tennies was missing! We looked all over in all the logical spots. He retraced his steps, looked under couches...no luck! Then I remembered Anna's new favorite pass time. Shoe Thievery. I began looking not in the places Caleb frequents in our home, but the places Anna goes. Sure enough. The missing shoe was found.
That is hilarious!!! I laughed out loud:) One time I'd told my Anna to put her shoes in her closet. A day later, we are tearing the house apart trying to find her shoes (the ONLY tennies she had and it was winter). We couldn't find them anywhere! For some reason, I decided to look in her dirty clothes basket and wa-la...there they were! I quickly learned to think like a toddler when looking for a missing item!!! :)
I am a wife, mother of five and a daughter of the King. I am on a quest to improve in each of these areas daily. Meanwhile, God's grace is sufficient for me!
"Finally, brothers, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we ask you in the Lord Jesus to do this more and more." ~ 1 Thes. 4:1
4 comments:
That is hilarious!!! I laughed out loud:) One time I'd told my Anna to put her shoes in her closet. A day later, we are tearing the house apart trying to find her shoes (the ONLY tennies she had and it was winter). We couldn't find them anywhere! For some reason, I decided to look in her dirty clothes basket and wa-la...there they were! I quickly learned to think like a toddler when looking for a missing item!!! :)
That is too funny!! She even looks guilty in those pictures :)
But she looks so innocent in that first picture!!
That's my girl!!! Just make sure she doesn't start wearing things on her head too! :)
Post a Comment