We had a great trip to Missouri. It was so good to be with our dear friends again...even for a short time! It's such a blessing to be able to be able to pick up right where we left off even though so much has changed in all of our lives. I don't think we even realized how rich we were to have such good friends. This picture was taken at our hotel in St. James. The flowering trees in Missouri were so beautiful. We sure do miss that pretty country!




2 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!! What great choices for pics for the kiddos. Each and every one show their personality through and through! Thanks for joining the blogging community. I love to hear your ramblings...it's good to be able to have a cup of coffee in the morning to hear your thoughts!
Wooooohooooo!!! :)
THANKS JO! Your blog inspired me. It has been fun.
Post a Comment