
Caleb turned 7 years old yesterday. I don't know why that sounds so old to me. He just seems to have gotten big overnight.

He is crazy about baseball right now (since it's baseball season). He loves the Cubs and is SO excited to play 'machine pitch' this summer. (He is the youngest boy on his team, so we'll see how that goes)!
I am thankful that he enjoys practicing and working hard at sports because that is such a great object lesson for his spiritual walk. Paul especially makes it easy to show how our Christian life is like a race or an athletic event. I'm surprised I just wrote that because Chuck has been trying to convince me for years that football has so many life lessons!! :) I guess I'm starting to understand when I watch Caleb and how much of himself he throws in to every activity he does. I long for him to be that passionate for the Lord!



No comments:
Post a Comment