Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bella

Chuck and I actually sat down and watched a DVD last night. It has been so long since I've watched a whole movie (meant for people over the age of six)! I rented Bella because it was so highly recommended. It was good...a great message and very clean. I would recommend it too. There are some people I'm related to though, that will need to have kleenexes handy. :)
I watched a video clip on the movie that showed the passion behind it. The clip showed the movie's producer/lead actor speaking about a personal story that took place during the filming of the movie - really good. Click here to see the clip.

1 comment:

Fish said...

Good grief...your learning of the blogspot is far beyond any I've known. You are going to have to give me a lesson this summer on movies and slideshows! :)

I love reading and hearing your thoughts. Keep going!!!