Thursday, September 10, 2009

Time For Some New Pictures

I thought since it has been about two months since my last post, I should probably update with some summer pictures of the kids. Things have been pretty busy getting back into the swing of school and football and my newest venture...babysitting. These were taken a couple of weeks ago. Jodi was taking pictures of the kids for their Kansas Grandma and I was following them around sneaking a shot or two when I could. They aren't the greatest but they are the most recent.



Boy, am I grateful for those smiles. Thank you, Lord for the rich blessings You have given me in these children!

4 comments:

The Schenk Family said...

First thanks for the new pictures I check often to see them. The kids are growing so fast. I wish they would stop. I am glad you guys are all doing well. Hope to see you at thanksgiving!

Jennifer said...

Great pictures!! Thanks for letting us come play this morning. Anna was telling Daddy all about it and how excited Jake was to see her :) So cute, those two!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, saw these on Jodi's blog too. Your kids are so cute! Beth Walker :)

Staci said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe how big the kids are getting! They're so cute!