Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm It

I was tagged by Jenn, so here goes:

1. Where is your cell phone? On the counter.

2. Your significant other? Golfing!

4. Your mother? Here visiting.

5. Your father? Golfing!

6. Your favorite thing? My family.

7. Your dream last night? Too crazy to write about.

8. Your favorite drink? Fountain Dr. Pepper (with vanilla).

9. Your dream/goal? Godly children.

10. The room you’re in? Office/Study.

11. Your hobby? Pictures, reading, being with family.

12. Your fear? Snakes, large insects, dogs...

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I want to have grown closer to the Lord.

14. What you’re not? Organized all the time!

15. Muffins? Cream cheese with crumb topping.

16. One of your wish list items? A few books.

17. Where you grew up? Mostly in Duncan, Oklahoma.

18. The last thing you did? Took a picture of my daughter and my mother.

19. What are you wearing? Shorts & a shirt.

20. Favorite gadget? Most anything that plays music.

21. Your pets? Ran away.

22. Your computer? Pretty new.

23. Your mood? Kinda serious.

24. Missing someone? Yes.

25. Your car? Minivan!!!

26. Something you’re not wearing? Make-up.

27. Favorite store? I shop at Target a lot.

28. Like someone? Yes.

29. Your favorite color? Reds.

30. When is the last time you laughed? This morning - with my Dad. :)

31. Last time you cried? Last week end at a wedding.

Jodi , Jessica, and Candace, I tag you!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yea! :) You always find at least one thing out that you didn't know about the person.