It's Harvest time "around these parts" and Chuck is glad to have a part helping a local farmer and friend. I think he'll always be a farmer at heart, so he really enjoys being in the field.

The kids love the chance to go "help" him. They love watching the huge machine cut the golden wheat and really love getting to taste the yummy meals that go along with helping harvest, but I think their favorite part is being with their Daddy uninterrupted for hours.
I like it because the blue Kansas sky, tractor colors and golden wheat make a beautiful backdrop for pictures. So get ready for a whole lot of pictures. :)







2 comments:
I MISS YOU GUYS ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brian, Isaac and I want to come spend time with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the pictures were so cute! thanks for sharing them. This is the part of Kansas that I really miss. Troy will be back out there this next week a little jealous.
Post a Comment