I will break the bloggin' silence with a couple Anna quotes.
She had gotten a present from her Awana leaders that included a party hat and had it on her head as we piled in the car to take Jake to preschool. I never know what in the world that sweet girl is going to be wearing (at least she was fully clothed), so I let it go. I asked her to do something and she replied:

"Sure I can, Mommy! I have a party on my head!"
Another quote from a car ride, out of the clear blue:
"Oh, I wish I were a hot dog.....
or a witch."
I have to explain just a bit. :) This was during her "Wizard of Oz" phase. She really likes Glenda, the good witch. After I gasped and said *why* do you want to be a witch (as if wanting to be a hot dog makes sense)?? She explained she wanted to do nice things for all of our family and wear a really pretty poofy dress. Phew! I felt a little better about her wanting to be a good witch. :)

Oh, our little Anna! You sure keep us entertained.



3 comments:
Thanks for the new entry, Sweetheart! Love you all!!
I had not given up I kept checking. They get so big so fast I can't believe jake is in preschool. wow I now understand why this makes people feel so old
I love when you update your blog Kim. I understand how hard it is to stay "on top of it" though. I love your entries whenever they come!
Post a Comment