Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dream Come True

Ever since this boy was a teeny tiny thing, he has dreamed of being big enough to be in the game.
He has had the privilege that many kids his age haven't to be in the action, at practice and on the sidelines during games.
This year is the year that he gets to strap on "real" pads and play the game himself!
Even though it is just at the third grade level, he feels like he has hit the "big time!" He is having so much fun even practicing because he is able to tackle someone hard and not get in trouble for it!!Caleb and his good friend, Moises. They are trying to look tough but their cute smiles snuck through.Caleb and some of his teamates. They're so cute, I mean tough!

1 comment:

The Schenk Family said...

This are so cute. I am so excited for caleb and his football. How fun! How is it going watch your child being tackled. I can her your yelps from here and then giggles. I hope it is as fun for mom.