
After our 12 hour trip to Illinois, we were ready to lay low for a day. We stayed around the house and helped Mom & Dad get ready for my Grandma's estate sale. It was very hard emotionally, but a good time working together. After the work, the ladies hit some famous Princeton garage sales. Mom & Jessica are the "salin' experts" and they had a great one cased out for me. I ended up with three shirts for myself and ten pieces of clothing for the kids (nice stuff) and a few books and toys for $1.40!! Just about everything was $.10 and some $.05, (Old Navy, Gap, Children's Place, Nike...) so I was a happy camper!
The next day we headed to Lake Michigan to spend the day at the Indiana Dunes. We always have a great time swimming and climbing the giant sand dunes. I took some pictures, but they were on Jessica's camera. I'll share those when I have a chance.
Another highlight of our trip was getting to go to a Peoria Chief's Baseball game. They are the Chicago Cub's Minor league team.

The kids looked pretty cute all decked out in their Cubs gear.
Caleb was having the time of his life! It poured down rain most of the game, but that didn't dampen his excitement. He even got a foul ball.
Jake and Anna had fun playing with their cousin Cade. Jake and Cade are about 7 months apart and have really started becoming great friends. They would play outside for long periods of time having great adventures. They even had a hideout.
Can you see both blue-eyed boys? Sometimes all we could see was the tip of the spear going back and forth in the flower garden.
My four cuties all ready for Church.We spent some time at the local park. Princeton really is a pretty town. I miss the trees. Sorry Kansans!! ;)



We did have a great time. Thanks so much Mom & Dad!!



1 comment:
Beautiful pictures, Sweetheart!! My eyes are teary. I miss you all - all the time. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment