Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tricks and Treats

Halloween day started out with a beautiful day and a great Warrior Football game. All the cousins were together, so I tried to get a picture of everyone. Didn't work very well.

We hustled home to go trick-or-treating. Anna and Jake both fell asleep on our drive home, so they were still a little dazed at our first stop.

Then we went to Uncle Brian and Aunt Jodi's. they were a bit disappointed that they didn't have candy, but were happy when Culley got home and they could take their picture with her. Little Sweet Pea. :)


Sorry about the quality of pictures once again, my flash doesn't work. :(
Caleb and Aly weren't too original with their choices of costumes...a football player and a princess. :) Here's the whole crew:

Jake was so excited to be "Super Man with black hair."



Just wish I would have known that the stuff I used to color his hair didn't wash out!
He went to Church the next morning with brown hair. Oops!

No comments: