Thursday, April 2, 2009

So Easy!

I found this recipe on a blog I like to read called Making Home. At the beginning of January she posted some great links to some of her favorite posts from the past year. A lot of them are very good. Of course, the one I choose to write about is about food! :) Anyway, this group of recipes caught my eye because of the title. They were called "Embarrassingly Easy Recipes." Again there are quite a few that look good, but my busy-mom-of-four-brain went straight to the one that looked the easiest. The Peanut Butter Cookie recipe intrigued me so I tried them. They were embarrassingly easy and unbelievably good! I have made them several times, usually when I have to come up with something quick to take somewhere. I don't have to run out and get ingredients because it only calls for a cup of Peanut Butter, a cup of sugar and one egg (try not to think about the fat content)!! Could it get any easier?? I just spoon them onto the cookie sheet in little lumps and bake for 14 minutes at 350 degrees. Very tasty and oh so easy!

2 comments:

alsonegal said...

I have made these too! So good!

Teri said...

I will have to try these and check out the site.