Monday, February 9, 2009

Cock-a-doodle-doo!!!

Jake has made quite a bit of progress in his speech. He still speaks his own language, but it's getting to be a little less of that and a little more of English. He really enjoys playing with his farm animals and has learned several of their names. I especially like how he says rooster.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I couldn't get the video--just showed a blank square. :( I can tell he's starting to speak a little more English! :) We sure do love that boy!!!

Lambert Loggings said...

Jenn, have you been able to see the video yet? Sorry about the problems. It's usually not this hard to load a video.

Jennifer said...

No, still can't see it. I've had trouble a couple times with my videos posting. Especially if they're very long. I use onetruemedia.com and haven't had any trouble with it.

Lambert Loggings said...

Okay. It should work now. I went ahead and used blogger, I just don't like how l-o-n-g it takes! But, it works! :)

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness!!! THAT IS HILARIOUS! He is so cute.

Staci said...

HOW CUTE!!!! I'm so glad you got that on video!