My favorite thing about Kansas Summers is definitely the wild flowers! For the last couple of years though, it has been too dry.
I am so thankful we have finally gotten some rain and the ditches and pastures are once again decorated with splashes of color! Oh, how I've missed them.
As I was driving around doing errands the other day, I just had to take a detour out in the country and take some pictures of the beauty. The road I ended up on had yellow flowers on both sides. They were taller than me. I felt like I was driving through a tunnel of flowers. BEAUTIFUL!
So on the way home from church, I had Chuck take us by to show the kids.
They had as much fun as I did.
This picture of Anna reminds me of "Little House on the Prairie."
They wanted to play "hide and seek!"
"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse." ~Romans 1:20



No comments:
Post a Comment