We had quite a few (six) family birthdays from mid-April to mid-May, so we decided to combine them and have one big birthday bash. It happened to fall on Anna's birthday. She had quite the day.
She was so excited to get to go to lunch with her Daddy!


Caleb requested a Bears football field cake, soooo I tried my best and he didn't notice all the flaws. :)



We continued on the partying last week because of school celebrations. Since Aly has a summer birthday, they had her bring cupcakes last Thursday to celebrate. I made her green frosted cupcakes with different colored flowers on the top. The centers of the flowers were mini oreos. They turned out pretty cute, but I just realized I erased the pictures before I downloaded them. The best part about hers was that the cupcakes were rainbow colored! I died the cake batter purple, blue, green, yellow and red and poured it in the liners one at a time so when they took a bite they bit into a rainbow. But you might not believe me because I have no proof! :/ Oh well, I guess I'll just have to make them again for her real birthday. I'm just glad it's a few months away!
Caleb decided on baseballs and footballs for his school celebration. Since both of "his" teams were red and blue, his cupcakes were red and blue layers. :)

Happy, Happy Birthday, my two sweeties! You both bring me so much joy.



1 comment:
I think I'm just going to hire you to do the kids' cakes this summer!! Thinking about it just makes me tired! Those look too cute! You did GREAT on the field!!
Post a Comment